Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Friday was my b-day so we went to the Cheesecake Factory with our friends Karl, Amanda, and their son Landon.  Landon was not amused when they delivered bread to the table next to us and didn't give him any!  He was ticked!!!  He got over it quickly when they finally brought him his own bread!  Life was even better when they brought him mac and cheese!!!
This is Karl and Amanda that we do pretty much everything with!
I had a very fun b-day and Ben spoiled me rotten!  I am so grateful to have such a loving husband.  When I asked him why he spoiled me so much for me b-day he told me he was trying to make up for not being here next year when he's in Iraq.  That brought a few tears!!!


4 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! So glad Ben takes such good care of you--of course you remember we all threatened him if he didn't because we love you so much! Good job, Ben. We need another photo of little Kai!!!

Cameron Family said...

Happy Birthday! I cannot wait for you to get back out here with your sweet baby boy!

Meridith O. said...

I'm so glad you had a great day. The pictures of Kai are too cute. I totally have a love/hate relationship with your blog....I love seeing pictures and updates from you and I hate seeing pictures of Hawaii cause I'm not there anymore! Wah!!!!! :) I know, I'm a dork.

Unknown said...

Looks like good looks run in the family....great pics. Thanks for sharing..

Uncle Phil