Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mmmmm...Baby food!

Halloween was a very exciting day for Kai! Not only did he get to dress up as Super Man but he also got to try baby food for the first time!

As you can tell from this picture...he loved it!!!
I was finally figured out how to upload video clips!

I was a little embarassed when I realized how easy it is!

Landon loves his Baby Kai! Unfortunately Kai did not feel the same way!Kai has discovered his feet this week! He is very excited about it!

Wow, that is one awesome pouty-face!

4 comments:

nalani said...

That video is hilarious! It looks like some sort of ancient chinese torture or something! I can't believe how big kai-a-pa-choda is getting!

Cameron Family said...

He is getting big....He looks so different to me. It is so fun when you start feeding them baby food. :)

Mrs. B said...

I thought he looked like a baby bird. A cute baby bird, a very cute baby bird. Good for you posting the pictures of his being sad, sometimes all we see are the happy baby pics.

Richard and Sharon said...

I know I am a Grandma--but dang that kid is cute!!