Monday, August 20, 2007

This past week I decided it was time to get a tan! Nalani, Maile, Quinn, Cannon, and I all headed to Seven Peaks for a fun filled day in the water! Maile soaked Quinn and Cannon in sunscreen and I decided it would be great fun to not put any one at all! Bad mistake!!! As you can tell I got burnt to a crisp! The best part of my burn is that you can tell I picked up Quinn towards the beginning of the day. He left a killer hand and arm print on me where the sunscreen rubbed off as I carried him across the hot cement from one pool to the next!



This is definitely the first and last time you will see me in a swimsuit on my blog! Oh wait...Hawaii is coming...nevermind! Just so you all know...my burn really is worse than it looks in these pictures! I am now covered in major blisters that are just waiting to pop!
Bye the way...we fly out Saturday to move to Hawaii!!! Life is great!

4 comments:

nalani said...

OUCH!!!! Maybe you should just hang out in your swimsuit everyday until it gets better!

Amy said...

Hey HOT stuff! Yikes! At least you will be pre-tanned for your new move! It was great to see you by the way. I will have to post the picture of us on my blog when I get it downloaded!

Carl and Pat said...

Hmmmm--have we learned anything?!! Keep updating your blog in Hawaii so we can keep up with your island life. Good luck.

Cameron Family said...

Ouch! Thanks again for the bag, I love it! I cannot wait to come and visit you in Hawaii! We really need to plan a girls trip!