Monday, July 02, 2007

Okay...okay! I guess it's time to update our blog since everyone is sending me hate mail! Here are the last few pictures from our honeymoon. These are the pictures from our Mini Jeep adventure in Ensenada. We are so hard core!!! Ha ha ha! Ya right!









I took these last few picture just for Uncle Carl because the minute I saw these building I thought of him! I knew he would think they are so cool! The first one was made of all wine bottles and the second one was made of a whole bunch of wood pieces nailed together all crazy and funky!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! Kami updated!!
those are very fun pictures...for you... I think it looks kind of hot and dusty which sort of makes me want to walk away from those adventures! :)

So what is up now? The honeymoon was months ago. What have you been up to in May and June?

Love ya!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Fun times!!! I hope you are getting settled in the married life, and loving it!

Cody Oram said...

Um...I gotta admit, that whole hankie thing kinda creeps me out!