Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wow! Someone is excited to eat chocolate cake!
I know everyone is going to be hounding me for a good blog update so I will start with one of my favorite pictures of the week! You can tell I was really excited to sink my teeth into that cake! I promise I will update again with more pictures but my apartment is really scary looking right now so that wins on the priority list!
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who helped at the wedding and reception! I know there were a ton of you who helped set-up, clean-up, and helped with all kinds of fun tasks! It was the best day ever and I owe it all to my family and friends. Thanks for all the love and support that you have given to Ben and I over the past few months! We had such a fun day and we were happy you were all able to come!

3 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Chocolate does that, you know! We were so happy to be with you on your day--we had an absolute blast. So glad for an update. Give us some photos of your apartment when you're all settled in!

Carrie said...

Welcome back Kami! Yeah, that chocolate cake was the bomb!

nalani said...

I'm so proud of you for updating!!! Keep it coming!! Sorry we didn't save you any more of that yummy cake but it was some good eatin!